Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another great article link

On one of my new go-to blogs (NOT the wedding kind), I discovered a link to an article by Vanity Fair contributor Christopher Hitchens that details his personal travels through cancer treatment. It contains a perfect balance of clarity and flourish that makes me keep going back to read it.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2010/09/hitchens-201009

No comments:

Post a Comment