Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Cancer Dance

I think it involves some super aggressive rhythm tap, 13 fouette turns and lots of punches thrown at some abnormal cell growth that never saw it coming. As predicted, the cancer cells have a limited time left in my body. In fact, it's expired. To be completely and dimwittedly technical, on a MACROscopic level, the cancer has diminished in a way that my PET scan could not detect it. On what I can only guess is a microscopic level, it could still be there. For this reason I will continue on my current treatment trajectory through May. An okay trade-off.

About the aforementioned cake wishes: today Mom brought cupcakes to treatment! What else can I casually hope for in this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment