Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Imerman's Angels Benefit

Imerman's Angels, a fantastic organization that pairs survivors with current patients for support, is hosting a benefit this Thursday. Provide your own support for this special program:

What: Imerman's Angels 4th Annual Spring Fling
When: Thursday, March 18, 7-11pm
Where: Enclave, 220 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago
Admission: $30 presale at www.imermanangels.org, $40 at the door

No comments:

Post a Comment