Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Inspiring Story

This is sportswriter Rick Reilly's tales of spending time with Denver Nugget's coach and current cancer patient George Karl. His treatment sounds much more intense and invasive than mine, and I admire his open attitude and spirit. Thanks for sharing, Matt!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4997277

No comments:

Post a Comment