Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!

Zephyr Dance, the modern dance company I have so proudly been a member of for FIVE SEASONS, is celebrating its 20th birthday. Check out our new channel on youTube: ZephyrDanceTV! The first "episode" promotes our online birthday card. In order to support our fabulous programming (exciting choreography, unparalleled arts education work...) we are hoping for 500 signatures throughout 2010. What can YOU do with $20? Find out here.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEPHYR DANCE! I eat a cupcake in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment