Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hitting the pavement for blood cancer research

Training for her fifth Chicago Marathon, my friend Jill Forister has generously elected to raise funds for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.  There's nothing more inspiring than getting a brief glimpse of running friends enclosed in an athletic herd. This year she's doing it for a worthy cause thanks to my own connection to LLS. Check out her fundraising page:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/il/chicago10/jforister

Run, Jill, run!! (Because "dance, Jill, dance!" elicits a very different response...)

No comments:

Post a Comment