Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lymphoma Researcher named to TIME 100 List

For his steps towards advancing lymphoma research, TIME named Dr. Larry Kwak to their annual list of the most influential people. LLS' blog has more details, but here's the TIME article too.

And I can't resist sharing Joel Stein's list of the least influential people. Still laughing out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment