Welcome to the sordid chronicle of my medical adventures, mishaps and triumphs with a side of assorted helpful links. Although I recently achieved that coveted clean bill of health, The Cancer Dancer will oh-so-gracefully trudge on as a means to share the personal and practical findings I continue to discover. Join me from the beginning (as the wide-eyed new patient) or join me now (as the seasoned survivor).

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Voting for Remission

Final tallies have not been made, but polling sites are officially closed. And by polls I mean Highland Park Hospital Radiology Department. And by votes I mean the fate of my lymph nodes. I did double duty this morning with a PET Scan followed by a CT Scan. A final visit to my doctor on Monday will determine if. I. am. cured.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment